From November 1, 2012 to November 4, 2012 – Register Now
Every day we struggle with negative self-talk and a negative self-image. This workshop will:
- Explore the origins of the negative messages you tell yourself
- Explore the truth around the negative self-talk and how negative messages do not represent the truth
- Explore the truth that sets you free from the negative self-talk
- Explore how you were taught to believe the negative messages we tell ourself
- Explore what the negative self-talk has taken
- Explore how the negative self-talk contributes and reinforces the negative self-image
- Create emotional freedom from the negative self-talk
- Recognize choices you have around the negative self-talk
- Explore ways to create more self-trust in your life
- Explore the patterns associated with negative self-talk
- Explore your beliefs and payoffs around the distorted self
Where: Terra Sancta, Rapid City http://terrasancta.org/retreat-center/
When: Thursday, November 1 @ 5:00 pm thru Sunday, November 4, 2012 @ 11:00 am
Cost: $1,750 per person, includes food and lodging
Pre-registration with deposit of $875.00 per person is required due to limited space. If interested Contact Jetson Counseling @ (605) 718-5500 or www.jetsoncounseling.com to register. Deposit is non-refundable after October18 , 2012.
Join mental health counselor, coach, and educator Dave Jetson as he provides valuable insights into the perils of anger and the energy behind it. The workshop will take place from Thursday, September 20th, through Sunday, September 23rd.
Dave has worked with numerous individuals to overcome obstacles involving negative self-talk. Negative self-talk is hurtful, disrespectful and damaging to the person who does this talk to themselves and to the people around them. Negative self-talk allows a person to remain in what is familiar, not what is best for them or even safe. Together, Dave will help participants recognize negative self-talk patterns, their origins, the lies behind the negative self-talk and a path to help stop the negative self-talk. This workshop will offer mental health psycho-education for participants who want to create positive change in their lives by feeling their emotional truth, recognizing options they may not have realized exist and creating more self-respect.